Tuesday 23 July 2013

CERVICAL DYSTONIA: SPASMODIC TORTICOLLIS

ST VICTIMS: DO NOT GIVE UP

A Vaid asked me to try his ayurvedic medicine which is used to treat Sandhi Vaat. In Ayurveda there are three types of doshas, Vaat, Pitta and Kapha. Let me explain even more clearly: Vata or Vaat is associated with the gastric or air related diseases. In Sanskrit air is termed as Vayu and Vata or Vaat is related to gas or air. I dont have deep knowledge about this but Vata or Vaat, Kapha and Pitta are three terms of Ayurveda which if not in a proper balance in the body can cause disease. So he gave me some herbal pills for sandhi vata treatment and a balm to apply on the neck. He said “I’m not promising you anything but try this medicine for a week and after that if you don’t feel relief you can stop it and go to any orthopedic doctor or try something else. Perhaps then I won’t be able to help much.
I started taking the medicine and to my shocking surprise, I was able to walk on the road without holding my neck with my hand !!! I might have taken the medicine for around 10 days after which I could see the result. I rushed back to him with the news. But my neck was not fully ok. I mean I could walk without holding the face but it was still bit painful and stiff and slightly pulled downwards, but for me it was something great.

He said,” ok, continue with the medicine.” Then I continued for around 40 days or something. My condition had improved but I would say around 2 to 3% though that 2 to 3% also gave me signs of hope and I didn’t want to lose hope, not at any cost. After 40 days I saw him again and told him no further improvement. He said “its up to you now. If you feel like continuing do it or leave it.”

When I had returned from Baba of Sank, I also used to apply his bibhutti as he told me. I have some of it left still. Anyways moving further, I stopped the ayurvedic pills too. After some days it was Mahashivratri day and I and my whole family visited Babulnath temple (a very old and famous Shiva temple in Mumbai). I would really pray to Lord Shiva always to relief me from this and I have experienced that he only has opened the doors for all these solutions which I got. My family also prayed for me. Believe me, mark my words, the very next day of Shivaratri, I was almost almost cured. I mean I could walk and talk like a normal person, exactly like I was 2 years back. I had some difficulty looking to the left though but looking at me no one could say that I was not fine. I would say 80 to 85 % ok.

I have read about generosity of Lord Shiva that he forgives even the demons and the worst of sinners and he is the last ray of unfailing hope for anyone and everyone, then why wouldn’t he forgive humans? After a few days I turned the pack of the ayurvedic pills and read the following "Can take for 6 months." I also know that Ayurvedic and Homeopathic treatment takes longer to give results. So I am taking them now and I have reached here. All these ways started opening up only after my prayers were answered by Lord Shiva. The effect right on the next day of Shivaratri was shocking. I also attribute the cure to you and Baba of Sank. Right within two months since I have visited the Baba, all is well. There is some great hidden power, I am really not able to understand this at all. But one thing I can assure. Lord Shiva has definitely been very very kind. He has come to me as you, as the Baba of Sank, as the doctor as everyone and trust me this is not a blind faith or emotional talk. Only the one who suffers and sees the light will know this.

I still have full faith in his powers and I want to thank you whole heartedly for helping me so much. All these factors including you have been a huge contribution to the success. The Baba of Sank has healed me. God works through such men.

I called up Baba's son a few days back. Luckily the Baba himself picked up. He was injured badly some months ago and I think he was hospitalized in Gwalior. But now he is fine and on the phone he sounded like one of those fierce lions. Yes, he asked me to come and see him. I told him, “yes Baba I will be there.” I have booked my tickets also.

He cannot be understood. Uses lots of gaalis, mc/bc/etc. Thats how lions are. They don’t care. I am also taking my mummy along. She has a bit sleep issue and god willing, the Baba will bless her too. In fact, I would request you to guide the needy people to meet Baba in order to get rid of their hassles or troubles. You remember one fellow from Jalandhar who called you? His name was some Rajesh or something. He had a wry neck and the homeo didnt work for him.  Do you by any chance have his contacts? Would you like calling him and informing him about the Baba being alive?

The Ayurvedic doc told me even a slight compression on the nerves can create havoc. He said one guy was brought to him and he couldn’t move at all. Completely frozen like a prawn. He said he gave him similar treatment and he was ok. There are so many foreigners uncle who carry the burden on this condition for decades together. Still held under the grip of the malady. Your blog was a masterpiece. But how could any one on earth remove your blog?

And yes, before I forget...in this entire process of recovery, fasting also helped a lot. Fasting actually could be one of the factors that actually contribute to the process of curing. In Vedic texts it is mentioned "Ardha Roge Hari Nindra, Purna Roge Hari Shuddha" which means half of the diseases can be treated with good sleep and the rest with fasting.

Anyway, that’s a whole lot of stuff. In my excitement on explaining the recovery process to you ...I missed out a very important thing which I should have told you. I had at some point told you that I used to and still love to meditate. I used to meditate for hours together for many years.  But recently due to the neck issue I couldn’t sit straight and meditate. Meditation is the only medicine for the soul. Before my recovery I had started sitting for meditation regularly. Again thought I would sit for a shorter duration now, but I still had a feeling that this would help me come out of the problem very quickly as I am aware about cosmic energy that enters the human system only when the mind is concentrated through meditation.

But now I actually had a chance to experience it, ...heal my problem. Believe me. Before the fast recovery took place, I would sit for meditation with my neck bent towards the down right. It would be really uncomfortable and gradually become painful. But then i would shift my mind from it towards my soul and concentrate on my breathing and meditate; suddenly I would feel slight jerks in my neck like tiny shocks of light and since I had become a very good observer of my condition since the past 2 years, I noticed that within 15 to 20 min of meditation my neck would very very slowly start coming to its normal position. That means from downward right it would slowly come up and left bringing the face to the normal center.
Our ancient rishis and sages have revealed that when we sit for meditation and gradually as our thoughts start shrinking or becoming less, there is a space created in our system for cosmic energy to enter. When we reach a certain point when there are no thoughts, the cosmic energy starts falling and entering each and every smallest nerve of our system. Due to the huge traffic of thoughts our nerves and the subtle inner system becomes congested and there are certain patches or dark spots (just like blockages) which get accumulated in our system. These are responsible for physical and mental diseases. When a person meditates properly he can get a lot of cosmic energy which as a first effect cleans the entire system and removes these congestions. Hence as the first effect of meditation, all the physical and mental illnesses are destroyed. Progressively there is mental, emotional & spiritual development. ...that takes place as a result of regular and sincere meditation.

There is a very inspiring quote by Swami Sivananda which can help one to even come out of difficult situations or disease: "Just as powerful enemies can be conquered only if you attack them from all sides, so also, you can keep the powerful senses under control only if you attack them from all sides, from within and from without, from above and from beneath. The senses are very turbulent. The powerful virus that causes syphilis is attacked on all sides by the doctor by various contrivances such as injunction or local rubbing, injection, mixture and powder."

There is a beautiful video which shows something similar what I explained on meditation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWttCv0p6WQ








5 comments:

  1. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is kate, I am 31 years old,
    And i live with my husband in Belgium, but I am from UK. I was diagnosed in 2012 with cervical dystonia. Doctors told me this condition was forever. I know how you feel and what you are going through, I just want to tell you that I am cured now,with the help of doctor williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having cervical dystonia was in the summer of 2016. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to get in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR THE GREAT DEED HE HAVE DONE FOR MY DAUGHTER?
    My daughter suffered from dystonia for more than 7 years which we started experiencing in her when she turned 4 year and 5 months we all thought it will end but got even worse as days went by. We tried all several treatments and therapy prescribed by various doctors we met but to no avail, she lost total concentration and always complain of neck discomfort . She usually tells me she haves jerky head movements . This were steady disorder that disrupted her entire life, even at night she slept less because of this.It was during a casual conversation with a friend that i learned about Dr Williams herbal medicine I was able to contact him on his email address. and give him all the necessary information that he needed,few day later he sent me the herbal portion and his medicine was able to restore her back to normal and she is very okay now without any side effects whatsoever. If you have dystonia , do not hesitate to contact him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product. I hope this also helps someone out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERB MY WIFE WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM DYSTONIA.
    Is my pleasure to comment on this site and i thank the admin of this site for his/her great work so far.one of the happiest moment in my life was when the doctor confirm that my wife is been free from this illness. this awesome moments makes me the happiest man on earth, I really don't know how to thank DR WILLIAMS for helping my wife get cured for over how many year of suffering from dystonia. i came across DR Williams contact through a headline news on internet about how DR Williams help a woman to get cured of her dystonia and so many other with similar body problem ,i contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few day later he sent me the herbal portion which my wife take every morning for 28 days, and his medicine was able to cure her completely from dystonia. and now she very mush okay without any side effects whatsoever, If you have dystonia, you can contact him on his email address drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR THE GREAT DEED HE HAVE DONE FOR MY DAUGHTER?
    My daughter suffered from dystonia for more than 7 years which we started experiencing in her when she turned 4 year and 5 months we all thought it will end but got even worse as days went by. We tried all several treatments and therapy prescribed by various doctors we met but to no avail, she lost total concentration and always complain of  neck discomfort. She usually tells me she haves jerky head movements. This were steady disorder that disrupted her entire life, even at night she slept less because of this.It was during a casual conversation with a friend that i learned about Dr Williams herbal medicine I was able to contact him on his email address. and give him all the necessary information that he needed,few day later he sent me the herbal portion and his medicine was able to restore her back to normal and she is very okay now without any side effects whatsoever. If you have dystonia, do not hesitate to contact him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product. I hope this also helps someone out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from dystonia , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered dystonia  and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from dystonia  and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to  dystonia  . I never imagined  dystonia has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. dystonia  has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete